Mc Hugh Components Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
For purposes of applicable data protection legislation, Mc Hugh Components Ltd is a “Controller” of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you. You are the sole source of your information provided to us on our website. Our website may collect any or all of the following:
- Name (First, Last, Middle)
- Contact information, including email address and phone number
- Job Title
- Company name and address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- Any other information that you choose to provide
Third Party Services
We may get information about you from third-party sources, such as lead generation services, public databases, joint marketing partners, and social media platforms. Use of these services helps us in our outreach to you, and in tailoring a more-personalized web experience as you visit our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these site you will be leaving ours, therefore we will no control over other websites. To this end, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide these other sites.
We collect your information for internal marketing purposes, to evaluate the effectiveness of our communications with you, and to improve the relevance of our message to meet your needs.
We use your information to provide you with:
- Information about our products and services
- Responses to your questions about our company and requests for product demonstrations
We will retain your information so long as it serves the purposes discussed above, unless and until you direct us to delete it.
What we do with your information
Mc Hugh Components Ltd may access and use your personal data, as reasonably necessary and in accordance with your consent to:
- administer the website
- improve the content on the website
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- send to you downloads requested via the website
- send you general marketing and non-marketing commercial communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you) by email or similar technology
- deal with enquiries made by you relating to the website or our products and services
We will not sell, distribute or provide your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Disclosures to others
Mc Hugh Components Ltd may share or disclose your personal information and other information as follows:
- If you register for webinars or live events, which are co-sponsored by a third-party partner, your contact information may be available to that third-party partner.
- During changes to our business structure. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Mc Hugh Components Ltd’ assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- To comply with laws. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining and maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice and managing legal disputes.
- We may disclose or use aggregate or de-identified information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with our partners or others for business or research purposes.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. The cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use several types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies. These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our site. For example, when you sign in, we may send cookies to your device so that we can identify you as a user.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies are used to remember choices you make when you use our site, such as your country. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience on our site.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our site and how users use the site. The information is aggregated and anonymous and does not identify any individual visitor. It includes the number of visitors to our site, the pages they visited, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate, maintain, and improve our site.
- Social Media Cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button on the site or engage with our content on or through a social network such as Facebook or Twitter, LinkedIn. The social network will record that you have done this.
- Web Beacons. Pages on our Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs). Web beacons differ from cookies in that the information is not stored on your hard drive, but invisibly embedded on web pages or in email. Web beacons permit us to track online movements of web users for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). This enables us to provide a website experience more tailored to your preferences and interests.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our site within your own browser settings. By limiting calls to these sites, the browser will limit the information these third-party sites can collect about you. Some browsers have incorporated "Do Not Track" (DNT) features that can send a signal to the websites you visit indicating you do not wish to be tracked. For step-by-step instructions, please check your browser’s help section.
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorization controls. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and Services, you are responsible for verifying that the personal information we maintain about you is accurate and current.
We seek to use technical and administrative measures to protect personal information within our company. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer safe (for example, if you feel that the security of your account with us might have been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
What are your rights?
Choices Relating to the Personal Data We Collect
- Personal Information. You may decline to provide Personal Data when it is requested by Mc Hugh Components Ltd, but certain services, such as personalisation of the website, may be unavailable to you.
- Location and other device-level information. The device you use to access the Sites or Services may collect information about you, Mc Hugh Components Ltd may then collect and use. For information about your ability to restrict the collection and use of such information, please use the settings available in the device.
- Choices Relating to Your Personal Information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee may be payable of €6.35. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Mc Hugh Components Ltd, 89 Broomhill Road, Tallaght Industrial Estate, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland.
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you may request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter.
Our Data Protection Officer is Derek McHugh and you can contact him at email@example.com
Choices Relating to Cookies
You may have options available to manage your cookies preferences. For example, your browser or internet device may allow you delete, disable, or block certain cookies and other tracking technologies. You can learn more by visiting AboutCookies.org. You may choose to enable these options, but doing so may prevent you from using many of the core features and functions available on a Service or Site.
Communications from Mc Hugh Components Ltd
We may send you marketing content about our sites, services, products, and products through various communication channels, for example, email, pop-ups, push notifications, and messaging applications. You may opt out of these marketing communications by following the instructions in the communications you receive.
Transfers of Your Personal Information to Other Countries
Our Services are not directed to children under 16. If you learn that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
Mc Hugh Components Ltd Website Data Policy
Data Protection 2018: We would like to continue sending you occasional marketing messages. If you no longer wish to receive our information or have information stored please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mc Hugh Components Ltd also collects data when you purchase goods, collects items and seek information. The nature and extent of the data collected is variable, and often limited. Nonetheless, we consider all data protected.
Mc Hugh Components Ltd may also collect data (name and email address) for monthly newsletters to keep you informed of upcoming news, events and products which may be of interest, they are also used for the issuing of invoices, credit notes, statements etc. This data is collected at the point of ‘sign-up’. Those who have chosen to subscribe to this service can unsubscribe at any time.
We may also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may use your information to send you offers and news about our upcoming events, products and services which we think may be of interest. In an effort to improve customer experience and service, we monitor all traffic to the Mc Hugh Components Ltd website and site usage.
Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you for administrative purposes or to assist with order processing.
The Categories of Personal Data Concerned
Mc Hugh Components Ltd collects the following information in order for the purpose of processing:
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Billing & Payment information
Mc Hugh Components Ltd gathers statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact user, such as demographic information regarding, for example,
- User IP addresses
- Browser types
- Anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website
This information is solely used to gain a more informed understanding of how our website is being used and to make our websites more relevant to our users.
Note – Mc Hugh Components Ltd Website uses session cookies. Cookie consent is obtained either explicitly or implicitly requested via an opt-in or email message.
Mc Hugh Components Ltd receives personal data through the following means:
- Credit Card / Client forms
- Through contractual negotiation and agreements
- Corresponding through email or phone
The Recipients of the Data
Personal Data to a Third Party or International Organisation
Mc Hugh Components Ltd will not disclose Personal Data to third parties unless we have consent to do so or unless the third party is required to fulfil a contracted task (e.g. data entry: in such circumstances, the third party will have a data processor agreement signed to adhere to GDPR). Mc Hugh Components Ltd will only disclose Personal Data if it is believed in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
How long will the Personal Data be stored for?
Mc Hugh Components Ltd will retain personal data for the following reasons (the only exception to these reasons are if our company is required or permitted by law to hold onto the information for a specific amount of time):
- Data that is required in order to perform a contract, will be held on Mc Hugh Components Ltd system for the period necessary or until the completion of a contract.
- For business interests (as defined in purposes and legal basis of the processing) data that is no longer deemed necessary will be deleted from our system.
- When personal data is deemed no longer necessary, it will removed and deleted in a correct manner.
Data Subject’s Rights
- Right to access: the right to request, access and copy of the personal information that Mc Hugh Components Ltd is holding. Mc Hugh Components Ltd can charge a reasonable fee for 2 or more personal data requests. One copy of personal data will be charged at no cost. Any access requests will need to be requested in writing or email (mailing & Email address provided in the Data Protection Officer Section above). Evidence of identification will be required as this makes sure that the personal information is not given to the wrong person. Information will be given within 30 days.
- Right to rectification: the right to have personal data rectified if it’s incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: the right to withdraw consent given to process data and the right to request that Mc Hugh Components Ltd delete personal data from our systems (the only exception to this is when we have to adhere with compliance for any legal obligations or if the data is required for any legal claims).
- Right to object as to how Mc Hugh Components Ltd uses the personal data received (e.g. marketing purposes).
Lodging a Complaint
Any complaints on how Mc Hugh Components Ltd uses personal data can be sent to the Data Commissioner’s office. More information can be provided on their website: www.dataprotection.ie
Other Web Sites
No data will be stored outside of European Union.
Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of our web site or to access many of our services, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to access any areas reserved for registered users. Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. As described above this will restrict the services you can use on our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place professional physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Contacting Mc Hugh Components Ltd
Mc Hugh Components Ltd,
89 Broomhill Road,
Tallaght Industrial Estate,